If I had the money there are some things I would buy:
1) 50" TV one that does 1080p so about $1200-$1300, If I was on a budget I would go for the cheapest 42" that did High Defintion 1080p so maybe $900 dollars. Currently have a 32" crt tv that came with my flat when I moved in.
2) A new laptop. I would like it to play some games ok so about $1000. If I was on a budget I would get a netbook for about $400 hopefully it would have 2gb of ram. Currently I don't own a laptop.
3) A new desktop computer. I could easily spend $2000 dollars on a new desktop computer the new computer would be 26" monitor or bigger and a nice fast video card for games. If I was on a budget I could prolly get away with spending $1000. My current desktop monitor can only do 1680x1050 res where as High Def 1080p is 1920x1080 so upgrade there and any speed increase in cpu vid card and ram would be great.
4) A new couch could probably spend anywhere from $1000-$2000. My current couch is useless for lying down on and sleeping and watching tv.
5) A new bed. Queen size or bigger.
Could probably spend $2000 easy. My current bed is 10 years old or older so something new would be alot more comfortable.
6) Cellphone. Could spend $1000 for something just for show thats features i'd never use but sensibly could spend $200-$300. Lost my current cells charger so thats why I need a new one.
7) New Stereo. Could easily spend $2000 on speakers and amps or package deal. If I was on a budget I could spend $400 on a sony stereo that I like. My current stereo is 6 and a half years old so it's a bit dated.
8) A new Video Camera. Now this is just dreaming really because when I had a video camera I just ne
ver used it. But you tube is monitized so possibilities of making money. But I would just never use it probably but it should still be on the list as this is dreaming anyhow. $400-$600
9) A new computer chair. I've gone through a couple of chairs and the one i've got at the moment is the best i've had so far but it's still not perfect. $200
10) I would like a new HDD video recorder. So maybe $500. Or as an option I could get SKY TV on at a cost of about $1100 per year which would be a recurring cost but the video recorder is included. Obviously i'm dreaming.
So that's it, 10 things I would buy if I had the money. At the cost of around $10000 dollars I could probably cover everything on this list.